Cheap Laptop Batteries + High Quality + 100% Guarantee
UNIWILL E09-2S6600-S1S6 E09-2S4400-G1B1 Battery Pack for Uniwill E09 Series
- Uniwill E09 Series
ECS E09 Series
To Prolong UNIWILL E09-2S6600-S1S6,E09-2S4400-G1B1 Laptop battery Life:
- 1. If you have two or more battery pack of UNIWILL E09-2S6600-S1S6,E09-2S4400-G1B1. it's wise to discharge and then fully charge it on battery power once a week or so, just to keep the battery fresh conditions
- 2. Keep your laptop in a well ventilated place and keep it cool. Your UNIWILL E09-2S6600-S1S6,E09-2S4400-G1B1 batteries works faster when it is hot because it is creating more energy and is burning out faster.
- 3. Unplug any external devices that you don't need such as using a usb or bluetooth mouse .
- 4. Do not place batteries for UNIWILL E09-2S6600-S1S6,E09-2S4400-G1B1 notebook in device for a long period of time if device is not being used.
- 5. Try to avoid turning your laptop on and then off constantly. If you turn your notebook computer on in the morning, leave it on until you are done with it for the day. You can put your latpop computer into sleep mode throughout the day if you like.
- 6. Keep the batteries clean. Avoid exposing the battery to extreme heat or cold. Use your UNIWILL E09-2S6600-S1S6,E09-2S4400-G1B1 notebook battery. If possible, avoid letting your laptop batteries sit dormant for long periods of time.
- 7. Overheat is damaging harmful for you laptop battery, so it is wise to remove the Battery from a laptop when it has been fully charged.
- 8. To cycle your UNIWILL E09-2S6600-S1S6,E09-2S4400-G1B1, all you need to do is run your battery completely down, letting it shutoff by itself, let it recharge fully without unplugging it, and then it has been conditioned.
- 9. Do not left the UNIWILL E09-2S6600-S1S6,E09-2S4400-G1B1 batteries unused for a long time or place battery in device for a long period of time if device is not being used