PHILIPS 2200 #8735 SCUD Battery Pack for PHILIPS Freevents X56 H12Y SeriesPHILIPS Laptop Batteries >> PHILIPS 2200 batteryAll our 2200 8735 SCUD batteries are 100% guaranteed and brand new with one year warranty and quick shipping. we warrant that the 2200 battery sold in our websites, 2200 are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship under normal conditions of use.
Rechargeable ,Top-Quality, Brand New,100% Compatible with Replacement PHILIPS 2200 Laptop Battery
This laptop battery can replace the following part numbers:
- 23-050380- 00, SA20106-01, ATW68CBB035964,
23+050410+00, 2200 #8092 SCUD ,2200 #8735 SCUD
This laptop battery is also compatible with the following models:
AVERATEC 2200 Series
AVERATEC 2225 Series
AVERATEC 2260 Series
AV2260-EH1, AV2260-EK1, AV2260-EY1, AV2260EH1, AV2260EK1, AV2260EY1
AVERATEC 2300 Series
AVERATEC 2371 Series
AVERATEC H12 Series
Freevents X52 X53 X55 X55p X56 X59 , Freevents X56 H12Y
5 Tips to Prolong PHILIPS 2200 #8735 SCUD Laptop battery Life:
- 1. If you have two or more battery pack of PHILIPS 2200 #8735 SCUD. it's wise to discharge and then fully charge it on battery power once a week or so, just to keep the battery fresh conditions
- 2. Keep your notebook in a well ventilated place and keep it cool. Your PHILIPS 2200 #8735 SCUD batteries works faster when it is hot because it is creating more energy and is burning out faster.
- 3. Take care of your PHILIPS 2200 #8735 SCUD battery â€“ Exercise the PHILIPS Battery. Do not leave a charged battery dormant for long periods of time. Once charged, you should at least use the battery at least once every two to three weeks. Also, do not let a Li-On battery completely discharge. (Discharing is only for older PHILIPS 2200 #8735 SCUD batteries with memory effects) ..
- 4. Keep the 2200 #8735 SCUD battery contacts clean: Clean your 2200 #8735 SCUD batteryâ€™s metal contacts every couple of months with a cloth moistened with rubbing alcohol. This keeps the transfer of power from your battery more efficient.
- 5. Overheat is damaging harmful for you laptop battery, so it is wise to remove the 2200 #8735 SCUD Battery from a laptop when it has been fully charged.