battery-notebook.co.uk.over-blog.com's name

Wednesday 12 November 2008

HAPPY Thanksgiving !

  Warm wishes at Thanksgiving.

  From all of us to all of you at Thanksgiving.

  Thanksgiving wishes for you and your family.

  I wish you could be here on Thanksgiving.

  Thanksgiving just won't be the same without you.

  This will be our first Thanksgiving apart.

  It will be sad not to see you during the holiday when families get together.

  Our first Thanksgiving should be our best.

  I wouldn't want to spend Thanks-giving with anyone else.

  What a wonderful time to be together.

  Thanksgiving is a time when I tell you that I love you.

  Thanksgiving is a great time to tell you that we love you kids.

  Thanksgiving is the best holiday of the year.

  I love to eat, so I love Thanksgiving.

  I hope you are feeling thankful after your supper.

  I am getting hungry just thinking about it.

  I will be home for Thanksgiving, so save a little turkey for me.

No comments: